Training is a Learning process that involves the acquisition of Skills, Concepts, Rules and Attitudes to enhance the employee's performance.
Development helps the individual handle future responsibilities, with less emphasis on present job.
12. Why Organizations use Training?
- To increase productivity
- To improve Quality
- To help a company fulfill its future personnel needs.
- To improve organizational climate
- Obsolescence prevention
- Personal growth
Training Need Assessment is a systematic analysis of the specific training activities the organization requires to achieve its objectives.
14. What are the five main methods of conducting Need Assessment?
- Focus Groups
- Document Examination
- Just in Time (JIT)
- On the job training (OJT)
- Training Center Training
- Training by experienced workmen
- Training by Supervisor
- Off the Job training