Pages

Learn From ALI (alahesaalaam)

Learn from ALI A.S how to fight
without your ego participating.

* * * * *

God's lion did nothing
that didn't originate
from his deep center.

* * * * *

Once in battle he got the best of a certain knight
and quickly drew his sword. The man,
helpless on the ground, spat
in ALI's face, ALI dropped his sword,
relaxed, and helped the man to his feet.

* * * * *

"Why have you spared me?
How has lightning contracted back
into its cloud? Speak, my prince,
so that my soul can begin to stir
in me like an embryo."

* * * * *

ALI was quiet and then finally answered,
"I am God's Lion, not the lion of passion....
I have no longing except for the One.

* * * * *

When a wind of personal reaction comes,
I do not go along with it.

* * * * *

There are many winds full of anger,
and lust and greed. They move the rubbish around,
but the solid mountain of our true nature
stays where it's always been.

* * * * *

There's nothing now
except the divine qualities.
Come throught the opening into me.

* * * * *

Your impudence was better than any reverence,
because in this moment I am you and you are me.

* * * * *

I give you this opened heart as God gives gifts:
the poison of your spit has become
the honey of friendship."

No comments:

Share